- This event has passed.
Maple Sugar Soiree
March 29, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
It’s a party celebrating the maple sugar harvest, and you’re invited! Toast a successful maple sugaring season with music, food and drinks, games and more. Break the winter doldrums with this sweet night out, including:
- 2 complimentary beverage tickets
- Delicious syrup tastings including poplar, hickory and birch syrups
- Tastings of locally made craft beverages (including those that are maple inspired!) from Original Stumpblower Cider and Victorianbourg Winery
- Be the first this season to try the museum’s own maple products
- Enjoy live music by Jazz guitarist Steve Greene
- See LIVE chainsaw carving by David Jewett!
- Cozy up by a roaring campfire, roasting maple flavored marshmallows
- Play fun games and try out our photo booth!
- Try a specially made maple cocktail concocted just for the Soiree
- Taste the traditional sugar on snow, enjoyed by generations of maple lovers
- PLUS receive a complimentary ticket to the Maple Sugar Festival
Reservations are encouraged as tickets are limited!